How do I register my child at FJH?
- NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration for students who are new to the district begins in early August each year. Check the district webpage for the new student registration information. Returning students will register on campus. Check the FJH calendar for dates and times.
A parent or guardian should register any student under 18 years of age. The following items are required for registration:
- (1) Student’s Social Security card
- (2) Student’s Immunization record
- (3) Proof of residence in DPISD (mortgage statement or lease agreement and utility bill)
- (4) Certified copy of student’s birth certificate
- (5) Last report card from previous school.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
FJH will offer early registration to all incoming sixth, seventh and eighth-grade students with a two-part registration process. The first part will be packet pick-up. Students must meet dress code requirements, as student ID pictures will be taken during packet pick-up. During the second part of registration, completed and signed packet information is returned, student schedules and all applicable student fees are paid.
Please check the calendar for packet pickup dates.
What are the school calendars for the 2022-23 school year?
What are the school hours?
- First bell rings - 8:02 a.m.
- 8:10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
What is the FJH dress code?
- It is important to consider the district dress code policy when choosing and purchasing school clothes. Please check the Student Handbook for more information.
What are the immunization requirements to enroll a student in FJH?
What is the schedule for bus transportation?
- For questions regarding bus numbers, pick-up times, and routes, please call 832-668-7480.
How will athletic participation fees be paid?
- This fee will be collected during early registration. Seventh and eighth-grade students participating in one or more sports will be assessed one $50 fee. Families will not pay more than $100 even if there are two or more students in the household participating in district athletic events.
- This fee must be paid separately from all other fees.
What is the District cell phone policy?
- Please check the Student Handbook for more information. Here is the cell phone policy for FJH.
When will progress reports and report cards be sent home?
- Progress report are sent home the week after the 3rd week of each 6 week grading period.
- Report cards are sent home the week after the end of each 6 week period.
- Final Report Card Mailed
- Please check the calendar for dates.